If you fancy something chocolately, fudgey and almost unhealthy tasting, try this!
- Mash 1/3 of a large banana in a small bowl with a fork, continuing to mash until it’s like a puree.
- Add as little or as much cocoa powder as you like - I used about 1/2 tsp, and stir until all mixed in. You could also add a natural sweetener like stevia if you wish, but mine was delicious without. (The riper the ‘nana, the better!)
- Spread on to a brown rice cake and top with slivered almonds and shredded coconut. You can really play around with toppings here! Cinnamon, pumpkin seeds and dried fruits would all be awesome too.
Voila! A healthy (vegan) chocolate snack. You can thank me later. ;D
You don’t want to miss out on this amazing Massive Give Away!
We believe the fitblr community is so different and special and we want to give back so..
- Likes do not count.
- Reblog as many times as you’d like
- It ends October 1st
Give Away Includes:
- a used nikon d50 in box
- external hard-drive in box
- a usb stick in package
- A set of weights (10, 8, 5 and 1 lb weights)
- foam roller
- yoga mat
- an adidas string bag
- tape measurer
- 2 water bottles
- a 56 oz water jug
- two 4.5 lbs container of whey protein
- 2.5 lbs container of creatine
- 1 container of L-glutamine
- Bodycology body lotion
- Calgon shower gel
- Beauty basic book
- Small pink tank top
- We’ll use random.org to choose!
- Ship worldwide. I know there’s a lot of weight in this, money’s not a problem.
- Let you know if you win by sending you a message.