“You're just an awful, careless, selfish asshole if you eat meat. Is that better?”
No, my eating preferences don’t determine my personality. This was extremely rude though.
- thecarefulstorm likes this
- hungsworth likes this
- eclairvoyant said: Umm. Millions of animals are killed every year to prepare the crops that vegetarians eat, too. So don’t go thinking you’re a saint.
- dustbunniesss likes this
- jhecheck likes this
- thrive-for-success likes this
- bonnieangel likes this
- girl4boy said: jesus.
- girl4boy likes this
- exjay-nine said: Hey Anon, you what’s worse than a person who eats meat (which I find nothing wrong with)? A non-meat eater who thinks they’re a saint and can go around judging others’ dietary choices.
- juliebear328 likes this
- healthybitchhhh likes this
- fit-and-happy said: Oh mylanta. Uncalled for much? What you eat has nothing to do with who you are as a person! You’re awesome.
- prettyfitbody said: Haters gonna hate. Ignore them.
- azurevoid likes this
- healthybuddha likes this
- imtherealslimshady said: omfg, yo.
- pandaswithmustaches likes this
- losingittowin likes this
- soon2befit posted this