Do any of you know of a simple quick and healthy recipe for french toast?
I’ve been craving it for so long and the last recipe I tried was just horrible, lol.
- one-little-did answered: southernfood.about.com/… this is the way I’ve always done it, my dad too. You can also add cinnamon
- whywouldntidoit said: Maybe use only egg whites on those Sara lee thin whole wheat bread?
- brooksee said: My secret, use thick bread, add fat free half and half instead of milk to the eggs, about 2 TB of that for each whole egg, half tsp vanilla half tsp maple flavor and a tsp pumpkin pie spice! I serve with fruit fresh or preserved, it’s devine!
- euqinomdrawoh answered: Change the bread and mile- I use wheat and almond milk. Other than that, french toast is already as simple as it gets.
- summer-inspiration12 answered: take 2 eggs and whisk it in with 1 cup of milk. add a little cinnamon on the surface dip and soak 2 pieces of whole wheat bread and fry
- chroniclesofness answered: Here’s my recipe! chroniclesofness.tumblr…
- yoginidiaries answered: Just use whole wheat bread, or a type of seedy delicious bread! Don’t use syrup, either, instead use a little powdered sugar!
- beautifully-fit answered: hope you like blueberries :)
- irreversible-wanderlust answered: um… dip bread in egg and put in pan? i mean… what else do you need? sometimes i add cinnamon to it.
- tinyhipster answered: i just use one egg beat with a fork, some milk and a little bit of vanilla extract and some cinnamin. dont have any exact measurements though
- soon2befit posted this