“Ok, I eat very healthy; mostly fruits, vegetables, tofu, multi-grain, water, healthy fats, the occasional goodies, ect. I exercise everyday for 30 minutes; I do my own circuit training with jogging in between each of the sets. I have began this lifestyle since early April. Everyone tells me how much weight I lost, which I notice I'm stronger, I can feel abs, but the stomach fat is still there. What I want to know is am I doing anything wrong? Or am I just not giving it enough time?”
You seem to be doing everything right, unless I’ve overlooked something… that damn stomach fat is so annoying to get rid of but I think you just need to give it time and bump up the stomach exercises a bit!
- freefallingoceans likes this
- thedirtyvirgin said: Definitely just bump the exercises up a bit!
- thedirtyvirgin likes this
- breathedeeplyxx likes this
- brittlepeas likes this
- hongkongluv likes this
- computerone said: I feel like stomach fat will never leave. I do most of what you’ve said plus 300 sit ups a night and I still have a stupid mound. People I know have just said it’s my ‘shape’ and ‘organs’ haha, but I think I have to accept I’ll have it. Do your bestx
- kittenp0rn likes this
- alannathredgold likes this
- soon2befit posted this