I tried so hard to get into yoga.
Did a few poses a few days ago but I was just so bored. I want to get into it, but… I just can’t .___.
- skinnyfitvegan said: I definitely have to be in a class setting to get into yoga. By myself I get super bored.
- be-there-for-yourself said: Do it while you watch TV or listen to music. Yoga doesn’t have to be all about relaxation. I get really bored that way too so I just do it for flexibility and watch TV while I do it so I don’t even realize I’m holding the poses for so long! :)
- christimystery said: it’s definitely more of a mental thing.
- thegirlwiththeballerinatattoo said: Agree.
- squatsandpizza reblogged this from soon2befit and added:
- megsalot said: Me neither. I was bored.
- reyofsunshine likes this
- aussiebound said: Try it in a class, I love the class/instructor feel but get REALLY BORED on my own
- fromthecitiestotheseas likes this
- iamnotfuckingcreative reblogged this from soon2befit
- brittlepeas said: take a class! try one out at a local spot, or a community college. it’s much better with an actual instructor and other people around!
- simplyshrinking likes this
- drechin said: Have you tried Training bike? I love training bike it’s great for loosing weight very fast!
- dreaminginthirdperson said: Try Jillian Michaels Yoga Meltdown video. She keeps it moving so you don’t get bored, I have the same problem and find the 2 workouts pretty fun.
- behealthy-loveyourbody said: I got excited when I got a cute new matt, a video for begginers, and just did more research on it. There are SO many ways to do yoga, you just need to find your way that makes you feel excited to do yoga. When you do it consistantly even when your not into it right way,…
- soon2befit posted this