Any place, Any time!
For ohtobegorgeous :)
- Lean against a wall (or anything stable) with your hands flat in front of you.
- Push yourself away from the wall until your arms are almost straight - don’t let your elbows lock
- Slowly lower back down and repeat
- Find a bench, or low wall
- Sit down, placing your hands either side of you for support.
- Put your weight in your hands and step your feet forward away from the bench
- Dip your bum down towards the floor, and push back up with your weight in your hands and feet.
- 8 reps and rest.
Legs wide apart, toes pointing out, lower your body down until your knees are bent at a right angle
- Remember to keep your back straight, shoulders back and chin up!
- Squeeze back up with your Quads; until you’re standing again
- You can add weights to this to work your arm and shoulder muscles too.
- Start on your elbows and knees, with your hands on the ground in front of you for support
- Lift your right leg upwards, keeping your foot flat towards the ceiling, and lower it back down to almost touch the ground - before taking it back up again.
- 8 reps and change to left leg.
- You should be squeezing with your Quad muscles - that is, your thighs and bum, to lift your leg up!
- Lie down on your right side, with your left leg out straight and your right leg bent back under it at a right angle.
- Rest your right elbow on the floor and support your head with your right hand.
- Put your left hand flat on the floor in front of your stomach for support.
- Slowly raise your left leg towards the ceiling, as high as you can; keeping it straight. Use maximum range of movement to get the best results.
- Slowly lower the leg back down to almost touch the floor, before taking it up again.
- 8 reps and switch to other leg.
Thighs and hips (muffin tops!)
- Stand on your left leg, knee slightly bent.
- Lean forward a little for balance.
- Keeping your right leg straight, lift it up behind you as far as you can. You should feel this in the muscles on your hip/bum/thigh
- Slightly lower the leg and lift it back up; pulse like this for 8 reps.
- Switch to other leg
- Find a step!
- Step up with your right foot, then bring your left to join it.
- Shift the weight back to your left foot and step back down with your right foot; followed by your left.
- Repeat this for a set number or amount of time, e.g. 1 minute, then switch to lead with your left foot.
I tried to post ones that you don’t need equipment for - I don’t know what you have!
Hope that helps! :)
- em-ptyy likes this
- k-lollipoper likes this
- movingintoaction reblogged this from geegee-figure
- bythebooks likes this
- chibidolls likes this
- k0korostruck likes this
- fitness-barbiex0 likes this
- proudlylovingkpop likes this
- st2rlight likes this
- cheul-soo likes this
- yangsunshine likes this
- ddragon13 reblogged this from geegee-figure
- sasshii likes this
- geegee-figure reblogged this from soon2befit
- c-h-e-y-e likes this
- scordar-e likes this
- oh-pulence likes this
- ryccccce reblogged this from belly-begone
- glockensqueal likes this
- merry-i-am likes this
- eversohealthy likes this
- oidk likes this
- emmagracee reblogged this from soon2befit
- get-fit-or-get-out reblogged this from soon2befit
- setmybodyfree483 reblogged this from -fitbitch
- siddharthaknows likes this
- xandeinerseitex likes this
- skinny-biiiitchh reblogged this from striving-for-skinny
- fit-is-healthy likes this
- c0rpulent reblogged this from soon2befit
- nomoregoodurls reblogged this from soon2befit
- striving-for-skinny reblogged this from -fitbitch
- carpediemlikeaboss reblogged this from belly-begone
- kayarepea reblogged this from inspirefitness
- dharmakicks likes this
- sanfranciscodreaming likes this
- awordwithoutsense reblogged this from soon2befit
- knochenzy likes this
- weightlessfuture reblogged this from soon2befit
- teaspoonofpeppermint reblogged this from thintimate-xoxo
- beautest reblogged this from soon2befit
- f-a-i-y-a-z likes this