Check out this issue! Looks solid already.
There aren’t many exercises out there that deliver as much benefits as the kettlebell swing:
- It’s a compound exercise that works your whole posterior chain, but mainly your glutes and hamstrings.
- It’s also an awesome fat burner and as a bonus it shapes your butt like no other exercise.
- It strengthens both your back and your abs.
- Another bonus is that the swing’ll help you improve your posture.
- Last but not least, the kettlebell swing is the foundation of the kettlebell snatch – another extremely important exercise in kettlebell training.
Can’t get to the gym but want to workout? Not a problem! Save this link and open it up anytime you’re in a need of a kick-butt, in-home workout. Mix and match your favorite moves to create a 30 to 40 minute routine and you’ll have yourself a calorie-scorching workout that’s just as good (if not better!) as any workout you can do at the gym. Plus, you’ll save valuable time not having to get to and from the gym. Sweet deal!
[image via Greatist]