Go for a run.
My kind of saying.
This makes me want to go for a run, but I’m so unmotivated to go do it.
And don’t come back until you’re dripping with sweat! haha
5 Reasons You Should Be A Runner
1. Running strengthens bones better than any other aerobic activity.
2. Women who ran frequently as teenagers were less likely to develop dementia later in life.
3. Insomniacs fall asleep in 17 minutes on days they run, compared to 38 minutes on days they don’t.
4. The faster you run, the harder your heart works and the stronger it gets.
5. Running can lower blood pressure, raise good cholesterol, and boost immunity to colds and other viruses.